Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger--Preeminent Real Estate Lawyers Serving Riverside and Palm Springs, CA
Experienced attorneys handle real estate matters from "Annexation" to "Zoning"
Since 1951, the attorneys at Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger, have solved every type of real estate problem under the Palm Springs sun. Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger's six real estate attorneys have a combined practice experience of 170 years, enabling them to address all real estate matters expeditiously and accurately.
Real estate law encompasses a wide variety of legal issues
Most people associate real estate lawyers with real estate transactions and closings. Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger represents property owners, lenders, financing agencies and others buying, selling or financing real estate. Their expertise extends from a simple residential closing to the most complex transactions involving securitized financing and millions of dollars. However, Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger's real estate practice encompasses a broader range of real estate matters, such as:
- Home owner's associations (HOA's), common interest developments (CID) & covenants, conditions & restrictions (CC&R's) - Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger represents HOA's and CID's throughout California and ensures their CC&R's are in compliance with California's Davis-Stirling Act that governs these matters. They also help form these entities and draft CC&R's.
- Landlord-tenant disputes - Landlords and tenants frequently fight over security deposits, repairs, property damage, rent payments and other lease provisions. Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger resolves these landlord-tenant law disputes with negotiation and litigation, advocating for their clients to a successful conclusion.
- Real estate litigation - This aspect of real estate practice includes representing clients in any lawsuit associated with real estate and construction. Riverside real estate law firm Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger has a successful court record and a stellar reputation for their advocacy skills in real estate litigation.
- Land use planning - California has more land use regulations than any other state in the country making it is difficult to develop property in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. The politically connected, well-respected real estate attorneys at Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger guide developers through the complex land use planning process.
- Eminent Domain - In this specialized area of the law, the real estate lawyer represents a landowner client whose property is being "taken" by a government body or agency for a public purpose. The battle is usually over the valuation of the property being taken. The eminent domain lawyer draws upon a body of experts to ensure the client receives a just amount of compensation for the property.
- Water law/water rights - In California and other western states, water law/water rights law is an important area of real estate practice. The attorneys at Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger have an expertise in helping clients establish, acquire and protect water rights.
- Native American Real Estate - Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger has decades of serving the Coachella Valley real estate community, with its extensive Native American land allotment. The firm's attorneys handle leasing, land conversions, reserved water rights and other Native American real estate issues.
Whatever your real estate matter in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, the real estate law firm of Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger has the experience you need.
Contact one of California's premier real estate law firms-- Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger, a law corporation, online or by phone at their Palm Springs offices for a consultation. They can be reached at 760-320-7161.