Palm Springs Lawyers Adept in Real Estate, Estate Planning, Employment, Business and Family Law
Serving clients in litigation and transactional matters since 65 years
At Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger, we emphasize providing practical, cost-effective advice tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We pride ourselves on offering stability, tenure, depth of experience, and a strong commitment to client service in each of our areas of practice. Our lawyers are widely recognized as experts in their fields. When you are facing a business dispute, family legal problem, real estate issue or estate planning matter in the Coachella Valley and Riverside County area, we have the knowledge and skill to competently assist you.
Experienced lawyers who are dedicated to a successful outcome
Clients throughout Central and Southern California have chosen our lawyers for more than six decades because they have found us to be:
- Well-versed in legal practice areas —Our legal team includes lawyers who are California Bar-certified specialists in family law, estate planning, trust and probate law. We offer in-depth legal advice and effective legal representation in any legal matter you are confronting.
- Affordable — We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective advice and legal services. Due to our extensive experience, we will be up to speed on the legal posture of your case right away, keeping costs down while pursuing the most direct and friction-free solutions possible.
- Aggressive litigators — As one of the longest-established firms in the area, our lawyers have developed a reputation as effective litigators who zealously represent clients’ interests.
We will put our skill, knowledge and experience to use in serving as your trusted advisors for transactions and disputes, no matter how complex.
Comprehensive legal counsel for Central and Southern California individuals and businesses
Our lawyers have in-depth experience in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Real estate — Our lawyers help in all aspects of real estate transactions and in litigation over property interests. We assist clients in issues involving homeowners associations, common interest developments, eminent domain, land use planning and water rights. Our lawyers also maintain a longstanding niche in the area of Native American real property issues (Native American Land Leasing and Sales).
- Business litigation — Our robust business litigation practice deals with corporate disputes, insurance litigation, securities litigation and UCC disputes. We can also provide legal advice and representation in employment law issues, including claims of wrongful termination, wage-and-hour violations and breach of employment agreements.
- Civil litigation — We offer civil litigation services tailored to our clients’ specific needs. As effective negotiators, we seek fair and early resolution of cases but also pursue full legal remedies, vigorously trying cases and advocating on appeal to overturn unfavorable results.
- Estate planning — Our estate planning lawyers strive to give clients peace of mind by drafting customized estate plans that protect their families and their interests. We can also provide legal advice and services to help businesses with succession planning.
- Family law — We are committed to helping our clients resolve family law issues such as divorce, division of property, spousal support and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
In all of our practice areas, we explore all realistic strategies and courses of action, including alternative dispute resolution to avoid the expense and delays of litigation. Our attorneys and staff are always attentive to your particular needs and put their focus on the efficient accomplishment of your objectives.
Contact a qualified Palm Springs attorney to discuss your legal situation
For any business law, civil litigation, family law, estate planning or real estate issue you are dealing with, Schlecht, Shevlin & Shoenberger in Palm Springs, California can help. We represent clients throughout the Coachella Valley and Riverside County area. Please call 760-320-7161 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation to begin the process of protecting your interests.